MoneyScience Financial Training: Introduction to QuantLib Development - London, March 13th-15th, 2017
- Get your own profile, connect with other members or follow their on-site activities.
- Customise your experience of the site with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop dashboard. Add apps from our gallery or build your own.
- Join the debate. MoneyScience has relaunched with hundreds of research papers and resources available for comment and discussion.
- Contribute your own resources, links and content, with bookmarking, page-building and Media import tools
- Build a new blog or share your existing one with our RSS import tools and blog-branding features.
- Aggregate your social media activities on your profile and dashboard.
- Contribute Q&As or design polls for quizzing other users
- Join or create groups for discussion and collaboration.
1. In order to encourage transparency and good 'netiquette', MoneyScience requires members to join under their real names and with their real affiliations.
2. In order to maintain our focus we are initially limiting the membership to financial practitioners or academics who are willing to share their affiliations. If you do not fall into either category then you can apply for membership HERE and you will be notified if and when our policy changes.
3. MoneyScience is a commercial venture and as such we have responsibilities to our advertisers and partners which preclude commercial uses of the platform by users with whom we do not have a commercial relationship. We have developed several formal channels for commercial promotion and as a result, will take a strict view of non-authorised commercial promotion on the site. Click HERE for Further information.
4. If you wish to claim ownership of a profile which already appears on the site go HERE.