Online Training - The Complete COBOL Course From Beginner To Expert Nov 27 2019 16:56 languageMoneyScience
keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up Visit resource
The Number 1 COBOL Course at Udemy. Coding COBOL - Run COBOL Programs with JCL. Also covers Basic TSO/ISPF operations.
Cost: $174.99 (Discounts may be available)
- Execute COBOL Programs with confidence
- Develop COBOL Programs along the way as you take the course.
- Build a strong knowledge base on COBOL from Scratch to Advanced level
- To be able to clear the Job interviews on Cobol
- Programmed to debug the program and to check for any errors for a program
- Advance, boost and expand the skill set on COBOL if you have a fair understanding of COBOL
- Redesign and code a Particular program in multiple ways
- This course does not include VSAM.
- This Course also include a section on COBOL-DB2 and I have coded some COBOL DB2 Programs as well.
This course includes
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- You should have a PC with internet connection
- If you have a mainframe id then it will be beneficial but it is not necessary
- You should know at least the basics of TSO/ISPF and JCL. I have provided few basic TSO/ISPF commands and some amount of JCL as well. If you are not comfortable, you can take my courses on TSO/ISPF and JCL first before taking this course.
- The Course also contains COBOL DB2 programs towards the end of the course and to code this, you should have basic idea of the DDL and DML operations in DB2.
About the Instructor
Founder of a Training company. IT Consultant, Coach, Mentor
Currently, i am the Founder of a Training company in India which provides online training on multiple IT and Non-IT related courses.
Before starting my career as an Instructor, I have worked for all types of projects like Development, Maintenance and Support projects. In my career, i have worked on Mainframe with Java, Mainframe with Perl(Regular Expressions), Mainframe with PHP, Mainframe with Unix and so on. I worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies of the world including Fortune 1 company of the world which is a major retail giant in USA. When i was working for them, I was part of the team which use to monitor more than 5000 stores across the world using Mainframe technology.
I used Mainframe in various sectors like Retail, Insurance, Banking and Share market. I have worked on many projects end to end. I am also an experienced person in Website Development as well.
I am an Expert on Mainframe(TSO/ISPF, JCL, VSAM, Cobol, DB2, CICS, IMS, PL1). Along with Mainframe, I am an IT consultant for Big Data, Cloud Computing, Complete Web Development(Java, PHP and much more)
I know 3 major language - English, French and Hindi. I have taught multiple students on French as well.