Online Training - Quantitative Investment Analysis in Excel Dec 03 2019 14:02 languageMoneyScience
keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_up Visit resource
Use Excel to Model Investing Strategies; Learn to Back Test and Optimize Your Strategies (Template Included)
Cost: $199.99 (Discounts may be available)
- How to extract historic stock market data
- How to calculate technical indicators in Excel
- How to construct an investment model In Excel, built around technical indicators
- At the end of the course, you will have built your own quantitative model
- BONUS: You will Receive the Instructor's Version of the Excel Model
- This Course is Designed for Beginners
- Excel Skills will be Taught Along the Way
- You Do Not Need Extensive Math or Excel Skills to Succeed in this Course
This course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
About the Tutor
Daniel Davis, Professional Financial Analyst
Hello! I am a professional investment analyst who loves data analytics, financial modeling, and quantitative finance. I have spent the last 10 years studying and investing in the stock market (and earning a B.S. in Finance along the way). I have spent way too much time modeling investments and real estate development projects in Excel and use the knowledge that I glean from these models to make investment decisions. I look forward to sharing what I have learned with you!
Interested in Quantitative Investing? Do you want to sharpen your skills within Microsoft Excel? This course will take you through the process of building a quantitative investment model in Excel. We will build a trading model based off of the technical indicators and model various buy and sell parameters to find optimal trades. You can use the information you glean from this model to make informed trades with high probabilities of success.
***Investment Modeling Template Included***
The model we will build in this course will simulate and back test a trading strategy, outputting your performance, probability of success and average profitability per trade.
The model will be built around an analysis of technical indicators, namely the Relative Strength Index, which we will use to determine high probability trades for any stock you wish to analyze.
Quantitative finance is all about making investing more of a science and less of an art. If you are interesting in learning how to make trades with 80%-90% success rates, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who Wants to Know how to Test Investment Strategies in Excel