International Conference on Econophysics (2020)
The International Conference on Econophysics (2020) will be held at East China University of Science and Technology on May 29-31, 2020. We look forward to welcoming our friends and colleagues from around the world.
The International Conference on Econophysics (ICE 2020) is a successor of ICE 2011, ICE 2014 and ICE 2017 held by the East China University of Science and Technology. The main aims of ICE are to forge a solid link between Econophysics and Finance (especially Financial Engineering), to provide a platform for the presentation of interdisciplinary ideas from different communities especially economics and finance, physics, mathematics, econophysics, complexity science, etc., and to foster an open-minded, cross-fertilizing, and regular exchange of ideas among scholars and practitioners of the different fields in a friendly environment.
Topics (including econophysics and financial engineering):
- Agent-based models in economics and finance
- Complex socio-economic networks
- Computational experimental finance
- Derivatives pricing and hedging
- Evolutionary game theory
- Financial engineering
- Fractal and multifractal analysis and modeling
- Market dynamics, macroscopic models and prediction
- Market microstructure
- Risk management
- Statistical and probabilistic methods in economics and finance
- Stylized facts