Latest Journal Papers from Risk.net
Jun 24 2019 09:57
Owned by: MoneyScience
Risk Journals deliver academically rigorous, practitioner-focused content and resources for the rapidly evolving discipline of financial risk management.
Each quarter Risk Journals contain peer-reviewed research and technical papers, delivered to a global audience in print and online. Now in its twenty-first year, the Risk Journals portfolio serves, broad and international readership communities that bridge academia and industry. The mission of Risk Journals is to equip readers with the tools to fulfill their professional potential.
Risk Journals publishes original and innovative papers, ensuring subscribers are kept up-to-date with the ever-changing complexity behind the science of risk management.
- What do risk disclosures reveal about banking operational risk processes? Content analysis of banks’ risk disclosures in the Visegrad Four countriesTue, 25 Feb 2020 10:39:09 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Contagious defaults in a credit portfolio: a Bayesian network approachFri, 21 Feb 2020 11:08:24 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- An internal default risk model: simulation of default times and recovery rates within the new Fundamental Review of the Trading Book frameworkTue, 11 Feb 2020 11:45:29 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Hedging incentives for financial institutionsTue, 11 Feb 2020 11:30:13 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Should we invest more in multinational companies when domestic markets decline?Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:34:43 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Interdependencies in the euro area derivatives clearing network: a multilayer network approachFri, 07 Feb 2020 16:55:44 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Mapping bank securities across euro area sectors: comparing funding and exposure networksFri, 07 Feb 2020 16:42:49 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Scoring models for roboadvisory platforms: a network approachFri, 07 Feb 2020 16:33:38 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Second-order Monte Carlo sensitivities in linear or constant timeMon, 03 Feb 2020 12:38:33 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Extremal risk management: expected shortfall value verification using the bootstrap methodMon, 03 Feb 2020 12:38:02 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Supervisory stress testing for central counterparties: a macroprudential, two-tier approachThu, 30 Jan 2020 14:21:12 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Near-real-time monitoring in real-time gross settlement systems: a traffic light approachMon, 27 Jan 2020 16:23:21 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Volatility forecasting: the role of internet search activity and implied volatilityMon, 27 Jan 2020 10:54:45 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Risk capital reserve and measurement precision in modeling heavy-tailed single operational lossesMon, 27 Jan 2020 10:30:20 GMTJournals - Risk.net
- Difference between the determinants of operational risk reporting in Islamic and conventional banks: evidence from Saudi ArabiaMon, 27 Jan 2020 10:15:14 GMTJournals - Risk.net
NEWS CHANNEL DETAIL
Journals - Risk.net
(RSS/Atom) URL Source: